Sunday, September 10, 2006

Booking my flights

Well, I spent some time looking through the internet at getting the cheapest flight, turns out that flying from Sydney to Seoul is cheap, but from Hong Kong is expensive. So I decided to call on the help of some professionals. I have used lots of methods for booking cheap flights before, but the quick excursion on the internet indicated that there was no difference in price. So I headed to Flight Center in Westfield, Bondi Junction. After a quick discussion with the woman there I chose a return flight from Sydney to HK and then a single hop flight, HK to Seoul. This saved over a thousand dollars. They found my unusual plans and experience in booking a flight quite refreshing and rose well to the challenge. I went away very happy.

No comments: